33 top companies Short-Listed:
The following 33 top companies – either in the Shared Services category or ITO/BPO providers category - have been “Short-Listed” and move on to the final vote, to be cast at the Jury Dinner one night before the USA-Europe Shared Services Awards, 20 June, in New York.
Top SSC in Poland:
Top SSC in Hungary:
Top SSC in Baltics:
Top SSC in Czech Republic:
Top SSC in Romania:
Top Digital/Software Solutions Provider to the US from CEE:
Top Robotics/RPA Implementation in CEE:
Top Global BPO/ITO Investor in CEE:
Top CSR Initiative of the Year in CEE:
Congratulations to the world-class companies who will compete for the top titles at the USA-Europe Shared Services Awards on 20 June in New York.
1) Submit your Nomination: After the Deadline passes for submitting Nominations, we will send all Nominations to our Jury Members (who are bound by confidentiality and will not further distribute). The Jury then has about 2 weeks to review and rank all Nominations. Based on the Rankings, we generate the "Short-List".
2) "Short-List": The "Short-List" of Awards Finalists will be generated from submitted Nominations - after being vetted by the Jury - and will be announced on 29 May 2018 (6 weeks before the Awards Gala).
3) Jury Voting. On 19 June, 2018 (one night before the Awards Gala), the Jury will meet (at the New York Athletic Club) and vote on the final Nominations, with winners to be announced 20 June at the 2nd annual USA-Europe Shared Services Awards Gala.
Top US SSC Investor in:
3) Czech Republic or Slovakia
These categories are exclusively for US-based corporates with captive business services delivery operations in CEE. We define this loosely as an “SSC” but you may define it as a Centre of Excellence, Business Services Centre, or Global Delivery Centre – or indeed something else entirely. Jury will assess the SSCs impact on service delivery for the parent company, financial impact of the operations, quality of jobs, as well as other factors including productivity gains and „soft” factors.
6) Top Robotics/RPA Implementation in CEE
This is a new category to distinguish disruptional technology inside an SSC in the CEE region. As more automation impacts the Business Services sector, execution of RPA-type projects is of growing importance.
7) Top Global BPO/ITO Investor in CEE
This category is exclusively for a global outsourcing/BPO company that delivers services from CEE. We define a BPO operation as one that delivers business services to an external third party. Jury will assess client-satisfaction, growth in client numbers, job/FTE growth, quality of jobs, as well as other factors including productivity and efficiency gains, and „soft” factors.
8) Top CSR Initiative of the Year in CEE
The Jury is looking for examples of strong community-support projects, involvement of the company`s employees in the initiative, and genuine CSR engagement with major impact on local communities.
9) Top Digital/Software Solutions provider to the US market from CEE:
Open only to CEE-based Digital Solutions providers with US clients. This category is not open to global BPO firms.